The donation of David Douglas Duncan, II
- Open to the public: from October 2nd 2014 to January 11th 2015
- Curator: Bernardo Laniado-Romero and Malén Gual (curator of the collection)
- Venue: first floor of the Palau Finestres
- Organisation and production: Museu Picasso, Barcelona
- The second of the exhibitions organised with 163 photographs donated to the Museum by the prestigious international photographer, and friend of Pablo and Jacqueline Picasso, David Douglas Duncan. The new proposal will count on a selection of images by this photographer that are a testimonial documentary of the creation process of some of the works which form part of the collection of the Museum. The exhibition will let you enjoy these images that will accompany a selection of the works of the Museum with which they have a tight relation. This pairing will allow the visitors to get to know the creative process of the artist better.
- Open to the public: from March 19th 2015 to June 28th 2015
- Organisation and production: Museu Picasso, Barcelona and Dalí Museum of St. Petersburg (Florida)
The project, which counts on the collaboration of the Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation of Figueres
- On his first trip to Paris, during the spring of 1926, Dalí visited the studio of Picasso and was able to contemplate the works that the artist had prepared for his summer exhibition in the gallery of Paul Rosenberg. When he returned from this trip, Dalí set about working on an important series of paintings that would reflect this artistic encounter and would mark the step towards his artistic maturity.