- Open to the public: from March 20th 2015 to June 28th 2015
- Place: First floor of Finestres Palace
- Curated by: Juan José Lahuerta (until 2013) and William Jeffett
- Organisation and production: Museu Picasso and Dalí Museum, Saint Petersburg, Florida With the support of the Gala-Salvador Dalí Foundation, Figueres
- The exhibition examines, for the first time, the relationship between two key figures of twentieth-century art. It challenges conventional historical views of the two artists as isolated, mythical and politically opposed figures, who developed their styles independently. The exhibition contains works by Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí (paintings, engravings and sculptures) from over 25 museums of art and private collections from around the world, many of which are only rarely lent out.