Nassos videos!

  • Click to watch the full video of Nassos Race 2015!

    Find yourself! Download HERE your arrival or departure moment of Nassos Race.

  • We wish you a 2016 full of love health luck and sport!

    It has been a splendid day, the best. It’s always the best day of the year, but this one has been the best of all of them, and it’s no necessary to repeat more why... Thank you for suport me in this big adventure, see you next year. Until then we wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  • The Nassos Man got it!

    The Grossa de Cap d'Any is going to come with him to give the green light to the Nassos Race 2015.

  • Letter to "la Grossa de Cap d'Any"

    The "Home dels Nassos" has made an step forward. Discover the wishes letter that the most special oversized head man of all times has sent to the most desired oversized head woman in Catalunya. Don't miss it!

  • What's inside the Runner's bag?

    Miquel Benito has gone to get his wife Runner's bag and he wants to show us all the things that you can find inside. Do you want to take a look?

  • Sign off the year with Raquel González in Nassos Race

    The international champion Raquel González has a message to you, Nassos!

  • Nutrition is also very important!

    Today I want to present you my friend Loles Vives. She is an sport nutritionist specialist and I talked to her because I wanted that she tell us some advices to prepare perfectly the Cursa dels Nassos. It will be perfect for our preparation, sure!

  • A Nassos' culture!

    This time we wanted to go one step forward and know more deeper the race's plan. For that reason, I go out in the street to know if the Barcelona citizens know some of the emblematic places in the plan.

  • Cursa dels Nassos is for everyone!

    Anna Selvi is a runner with visual diversity. She explains us how she prepare a race and she bring us closer to the functional diversity world. Is a clear example to realize that sport have no frontiers and no limits, and that Cursa dels Nassos is opened to everyone. See you all there!

  • Don't criticize the t-shirt!

    This time, Marisa Jiménez explain us the characteristics of the Cursa dels Nassos' t-shirt. She, as pleasant as always, wants to give to all of us a message about the t-shirt. Don't miss it!

  • All you need to know to run for first time the Cursa dels Nassos

    Marc Pijuan, first time runner in Cursa dels Nassos, has talked to Miquel Pucurull, experimented runner, to know the basic topics to run the Cursa dels Nassos. You have to discover them too!

  • Basic tips for running

    Barcelona Football Club athlete and personal trainer Llorenç Sales, give us four basic tips for running and prepare the Cursa dels Nassos. Take note!

  • Registration and timming the Cursa dels Nassos 2015

    Andreu Ballbé, ChampionChip's head, explains about the timing of the Cursa dels Nassos and encourages us to take part of the race!

  • Cursa dels Nassos 2015

    Jordi Alsina, honorary president of Noah's Ark, present us the Cursa dels Nassos 2015 web. Hey, Jordi has direct relationship with the Man of Noses!


more videos MORE VIDEOS

News

31/12/2015

The Nassos Race 2015

As every year, the Cursa dels Nassos was a completely success. This edicition has had almost 10.500 registrations: 73% of them where men, and the rest 27% where women.

30/12/2015

Elite runners want to go down of 30’!

Nassos, top athletes are going to come! As the great favorite we have the Olimpic athlete Ayad Lamdassem, who accredits a mark of 28'09 for 10km route, current record of Catalonia, and a few days ago he finished forth to Europa's championship of cros.

24/12/2015

Fira del Corredor 2015

Nassos! It’s only one week left for the big day… and you don’t know how nervious I am. I’m expecting to see all of you, to share with you running time and to end the year with all the energy you give to me.

more news MORE NEWS
  • Camiseta Nassos 2015
  • Camiseta Nassos 2015
Organized
  • IBE
technical
suppliers
  • Base: Benitosports
Technical
direction
  • Club Atletismo La Sansi
sponsored
  • Ibercaja
collaborated
  • Coca-Cola
  • Arenas de Barcelona
  • Radio Club Quixots
  • renfe
  • Aneto
  • Voluntaris 2000
  • Viaggio Espresso
  • Diputacio de Barcelona
  • FCA